Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SuRpRiSe

Sometimes......when you work really hard at something, but your enjoyment level is "over the top", people think that all you do is play all day. Well, I am ok with that, because quite truthfully I think the world needs a lot more "play", every day. I spent the majority of the last couple of days getting ready for a retirement party that we were hosting here at the house for Bob's boss, Mike. While I enjoy my garden on a daily basis, it doesn't always wear it's fancy dress every day so we had a little bit of primping and pruning to do to get it ready for 40 peoples attention. What I didn't know....was that I was also getting it ready for a surprise of my own. About 15 minutes into the party I looked outside from the kitchen to see this adorable little dog running around in the back yard. As the happy companion to a Boston Terrier, Chopper, I was surprised to see another, slightly smaller one running alongside him. I leaned over to whoever was standing next to me and said "wow, that looks an awful lot like Clara, Sara's dog doesn't it?" The next thing I remember I was outside putting some things on the serving table when I turned around and out the door came a friend of ours with SARA'S BIG DOG HENRY ON A LEASH!!! That is when I just kinda blurred out for a few. I don't know if I would have remembered it all to this moment if I hadn't just reviewed the video that Sara took as I ran out the front door to see if it could possibly be true, WERE MY KIDS REALLY HERE????? IN FALLON??? I may not be blogging for awhile, I have some playing to do :} See you soon, Susan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin