Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Miniature Gardening with Arlena

Some great shots from the other evening when we hosted Arlena for the first stop on her tour for Jeremie's Miniatures. We had such a GREAT time! She is not only a fun and inspiring teacher, but encouraging to each and every one of the participant gardeners that made their own after her talk. We would love to continue with what we learned, so we will have a selection of miniatures and plants available at the store. Get the imagination going, bring in a container and we will assist you with creating your own little special garden.






























1 comment:

Bill F said...

Susan / Arlena (hope you don't mind) but here is what I posted yesterday on my blog - my actual thoughts):

WHO is Arlena, author of a well-constructed and colorful, cheerful (2 of my favorite things) blog called "FlowerTreeNusery"? Once I saw her delightful article on miniature gardening, I too was curious. And here's what I learned just by taking a peek at her bio (note: her name does not appear to actually be Arlena): "I began my journey as a garden center owner in the Fall of 2000. Please join me as I walk on this wonderfully fullfilling path. I love what I do! Susan.


Well, Susan (or Arlena), so do I. So do I. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin