Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

844!!!! But Who's Counting

As the sun is rising on another absolutely gorgeous late winter day in Fallon, my thoughts turn to the task at hand for this morning. We are scheduled to get over 800 of our hand picked trees and shrubs today and my heart is racing with anticipation. Last week two trucks arrived with smaller shipments, but this is the big one that will fill the new shade tree lines. Thank goodness there is yoga in the RiverHouse this morning to help my back and my mind settle into this task for today. Hope to see you soon, Susan (pics to follow later today)

1 comment:

Charma said...

Congratulations on the awards! I love to see the changes you make in the shrub/tree area every spring. And thank you for the peronal vegetable garden tips.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin