Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

A day in the park


Spent the day with my good friend Kathy at the Wilbur D. May Arboretum. Located within San Rafael Park in Reno, it is a beautiful location to put on your list for the first week of Fall. We hope to be back sometime this next month to capture more of the fall colors in the maple grove.
One reason we chose this location for the day trip......I finally made a decision on a new camera and unpacked my Nikon D5200 this week. I will be on a steep learning curve for the next year I am sure.  I started the morning out in my garden taking sunflower shots, and finished with the sunset after we got home from the park. A beautiful day.
 
 
 




 
 



 rainbows.....clouds.....and sunsets. 3 of my favorite things...





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin