Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today @ Red Zinnia

Sometimes I get asked when I am out playing in the garden at The Flower Tree,"I heard you girls have another shop in town, but I have never stopped in yet. What kinds of things to you have there?" Well................here is just a little sampling................

books....books.....books......including this brand new one from Sandra Boynton (Don't look Cash, Nana's bringing this one to you in a few weeks)Books from Grandma's and Grandpa'sBooks for the newly arrived to our area...........we have a LARGE Nevada selection......
Even young boy & girl books....
and every cookbook you could possibly want or imagine........
and vintage cookware and serving pieces for what you cook up.......

Vintage Hawaiian goodies, and beautiful purses and scarfs......

jewelry with inspirational quotes, and fun frilly accoutrement's for your shoes.......

amazing local art from our own Lucia, Jaime & Michelle.......

and of course..........Fallon's nicest selection of boutique wines and eclectic brews............

see, I told you..............pretty cool place isn't it! See you soon, Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you......I thought you only had wine. I will be by soon. Bev

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin