Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I WANT SPRING!!!!!

Today was a cold and windy day. After venturing out to take this picture this morning I was CRYING for spring. The sound of the birds overpowering my thoughts, the daffodils bursting forth with color, the peonies peaking their little heads up saying "Is it time.....Is it time?"

I sometimes forget how much I love my garden. I know......you are thinking, how could you forget????  The smell of fresh cut grass, the buds of the crab apple trees bursting forth with an abundance of color, the scraping back of the bark mulch to reveal the little sprouts that contain all the promise of the zinnias summer explosion. The roses budded and waiting to scent the summer air. And oh.........the sweet juicy pop of the first tomato as you bite into it's goodness.

It's coming folks......I promise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin