Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Edible Reno Tahoe

My first article for Edible Reno-Tahoe came out this week.
A huge thank you to Editor/Publishers, Amanda and Jaci for giving me the opportunity. It is a fabulous magazine and huge asset to our area, catering to a lot of the things I feel passionate about. Food, Sustainability, Vegetable Growing, Organics, and did I mention FOOD! Pick up a copy at many locations in Reno, or at The Flower Tree and Red Zinnia next week, and do what I do. Keep it in your car after you read it so when you find yourself up in Reno and can't decide on a great place to eat just browse through the write-ups. You won't be disappointed.


1 comment:

trashmaster46 said...

I faithfully read Edible Portland - I'm a fan of the Edible [City] series. Best wishes with the new gig!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin