Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank you Southwest Air!

Back in 2001, my friend Melissa brought back an antique watering can as her carry-on so that she could get it home from England. While this is not quite up to those standards, this still deserves mentioning. While in Salt Lake City this past week I found the PERFECT accompaniment to my vintage wicker set on the front porch. I HAD TO HAVE IT!! We asked if the garden center we were at shipped things, but unfortunately the answer was no, so .......since I had Melissa with me, it inspired me to just try and check it at Southwest. Made it home safe and sound, not even a tiny piece broken. Thank you Southwest Air!!! Oh, and the best part, IT SHIPPED FREE!!!
                 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin